Saturday, August 13, 2011

Jens, love of my life




Jens, light of my life, haunter of my dreams. It's been so long. So long. You moved from Sweden to Melbourne and I thought your presence in my life would be stronger. How long and cold the nights have been while I waited.


I started imagining what it would be like to be devoted to other men. Spencer Krug certainly filled part of the void you'd left in my heart. But then, in the depths of Canberra winter, when almost all hope was gone, you came back to me and warmed the cockles of this hardening heart.


Jens Lekman is releasing a new ep through Secretly Canadian titled "An Argument with Myself". It's due to be released in the US and UK on the 19th of September and you can pre-order it here.




The title track is great.






Jens Lekman - An Argument With Myself by DOJAGSC

Winter suddenly seems less harsh.

Xx

No comments: